Discover Your Own Backyard!
Participants engage in a three-hour workshop delving into the history and unique story of Te Tai Tokerau – Northland, including early Māori history and legends, experience of early explorers, missionaries, sealers and whalers, European settlers, signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, right through to the exciting regional growth and economy of today.
When and Where?
Te Tai Tokerau Ambassador Workshop Outcomes:
- People: It’s the small things that create the best visitor experiences. The programme will build on customer experience skills to focus on creating genuine connections with visitors old and new.
- Place: Be proud of the Te Tai Tokerau – Northland region and share this with visitors. It’s important to take ownership of the region by understanding and respecting the history and developing local area knowledge.
- Culture: Learn the intricacies of different cultures. Build strong cultural knowledge of Te Tai Tokerau – Northland’s key markets to authentically connect with visitors and leave a lasting impression.
- Future: Tourism is a rapidly growing industry; this programme inspires participants to grow their business by providing tools to ensure a positive and memorable customer experience.
- Owners, senior managers, leaders, operational teams, front-line, marketing, sales, customer service reps… Absolutely anyone who is passionate about sharing what makes their region so special.
- We highly recommend them to those in the Tourism and Hospitality industries.