Discover Your Own Backyard!
Join us on a 3-hour journey into Tīrau | Cromwell’s rich history, notable figures, and iconic landmarks. Develop exceptional customer service skills and create more meaningful manuhiri (visitor) experiences. With knowledge and skills that will make you a local expert, embark on an entertaining, informative, and enriching adventure like no other.
When and Where?
Tīrau Ambassador Workshop Outcomes:
- Discuss the history and pakiwaitara (local stories) of Cromwell and their contribution to the unique identity of the region.
- Identify key people and places that have shaped Cromwell into what it is today and learn how to effectively share these stories with visitors.
- Identify key milestones in Cromwell’s tourism industry and economy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of creating a positive visitor experience, including the use of manaakitanga, kaitiakitanga and whanaungatanga.
- Develop skills and tools for connecting and communicating with people from different cultures and communities.
- Owners, senior managers, leaders, operational teams, front-line, marketing, sales, customer service reps… Absolutely anyone who is passionate about sharing what makes their region so special.
- We highly recommend them to those in the Tourism and Hospitality industries.