The EcoZip Adventures 2024 Scholarship applications are open!
Are you enthusiastic about the adventure tourism industry and want to study in Queenstown?
EcoZip Adventures award TWO Scholarships each year for Adventure Tourism Management Diploma students. The two scholarships include FULL tuition fees AND a guaranteed internship position with EcoZip Adventures at their Waiheke and Kaikōura locations!
Students must be enrolled in the 2024 April intake for Adventure Tourism Management at QRC Queenstown. Find out more about our tourism scholarships below.
EcoZip Adventures 2024 Scholarship
The EcoZip Adventures Scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees paid for a student enrolling in the April 2024 Adventure Tourism Management Diploma.
- A guaranteed 1000 hour internship at their Waiheke and Kaikōura locations.
The scholarships are for students who have applied to begin their Adventure Tourism Management Diploma study at the QRC Queenstown campus in April 2024.
- Show enthusiasm for the industry: the desire to pursue a career in adventure tourism.
- Commitment and professionalism: a motivation to become a QRC and EcoZip Adventures Ambassador.
- Local commitment: Students must be interested in supporting and working for EcoZip Adventures and adhere to their business values.
EcoZip Adventures is looking to support an Adventure Tourism Management student:
- Students must have submitted an application for the Adventure Tourism Management Diploma, 2024 April intake.
- Scholarship applications are open from 1st September until 25th October 2023.
- Must be a NZ Citizen or NZ Permanent Resident.
- The selection panel will consider applicants for the Adventure Tourism Scholarship based on a range of criteria, including academic achievements, involvement in extracurricular activities, leadership potential, and experience within the hospitality and tourism industry.
The EcoZip Adventures Scholarship Applications open on the 1st September and close on the 25th October 2023.
Step 1: Complete your Adventure Tourism Management Diploma Application
Step 2: Complete the EcoZip Adventures Scholarship Application Form below and answer the scholarship question.
Step 3: Closing Date: Wednesday, 25th October 2023
Step 4: Shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interviewed on Wednesday, 1st November 2023.
Step 5: Successful scholarship recipients will be announced on Wednesday, 8th of November 2023.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicants must be studying an Adventure Tourism Management Diploma in April 2024.
- Applicants must be from the Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, Canterbury or Auckland Regions.
- Applicants must be studying at the QRC Queenstown campus.
- Applicants must complete their 1000 hour internship with EcoZip Adventures at their Kaikōura and/or Waiheke locations.
- Applicants are responsible for their own accommodation during internship.
Make sure to read and understand the Scholarship Terms & Conditions
You can email email@example.com