- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a Commerce, Business or Management*
- Evidence of equivalent practical and professional experience and knowledge (Domestic applicants only)
All applicants are interviewed as part of the admissions process. No Recognition of Prior Learning, cross credit or credit transfer is available for this programme.
*Students with a Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management may be accepted if it is considered that the programme can add extra dimensions to their previous study.
NCEA (NZ National Certificate of Education Achievement) Level 2
- 48 Level 2 (or higher) credits over 4 approved subjects* including 4 reading and 4 writing literacy credits
- Numeracy – 10 credits at level 1 or above
- Be at least 18 years of age at course commencement
- Successful completion of the Senior Secondary Qualification offered in your state (VCE, HSC, WACE, QCE, NTCE, TCE)
- ATAR – 50 or higher
- CIE & IB students please refer to the above
Mature students may be exempt from meeting the academic entry requirements if they can demonstrate relevant work experience and genuine commitment to the industry, through their CV and work references.
All applicants are interviewed as part of the admissions process.
Students are required to supply their own laptop computer.