Bay of Islands
What is it?
- Find out about QRC’s Diploma in Hospitality Management, Certificate in Hospitality Service and Certificate in Tourism Operations.
- Meet the staff, talk to students and join in with classroom and social activities.
- Learn about the different career options available within the tourism and hospitality industry, including QRC internship opportunities.
- Visit our Halls of Residence
- Visit leading hotel and tourism operations with behind the scenes access and hear from respected industry professionals.
Who can go?
- Experience QRC is for students in their last year at high school who are interested in tourism or hospitality and want to study at QRC Tai Tokerau.
When and how much is it?
Experience QRC runs for two nights and three days:
- April 18-20
- July 3-5
- September 26-28
- Experience QRC – $79 for 2 nights, 3 days and includes accommodation, food and activities for students living in Northland.
- Experience QRC + Bus – $150 for 2 nights, 3 days and includes accommodation, food, activities and an Intercity Bus.
- Experience QRC + Flights Package* – $399 for 2 nights, 3 days and includes accommodation, food and activities for students living in the North Island. *Limited numbers and flights available, must be confirmed 4-weeks before arrival.
*Please speak with your Future Student Adviser, Karen.Wright@qrc.ac.nz to see if you are eligible.