Click below to view and download our range of resources
- QRC Domestic Prospectus 2022
- QRC International Prospectus
- QRC Queenstown Brochure 2022
- QRC Tai Tokerau Brochure 2022
- QRC – Student Handbook
- QRC – International Student Handbook
- Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management Handbook
- Experience QRC Queenstown Brochure 2022
- Experience QRC Tai Tokerau Brochure 2022
Are your students interested in a career that offers travel, adventure and life-changing opportunities, working alongside passionate and committed people to help create unique, memorable customer experiences? We can help with that.
Tourism is New Zealand’s largest industry and offers a world of career opportunities. It is a fast-growing, dynamic sector where people can advance, gain transferable skills and apply them worldwide.
QRC is an award-winning tertiary provider specialising in the delivery of internationally recognised tourism and hospitality management qualifications. Our curriculum is taught by industry experts and overseen by an independent industry advisory board.
Offering 4 intakes per year, small class sizes, current and relevant course content, industry immersion and a Professional Excellence System, our focus is on ensuring our graduates are well-rounded, both personally and professionally, and ready to enter the workforce.
Here are some resources to help you advise your students about what QRC offers.
- For Students
- mail.office365.com – Online email resource
- WiseNet for Students
- qrc.edupage.org/timetable/ – Queenstown Timetable
- qrctt.edupage.org/timetable/ – Tai Tokerau Timetable
- Databases – Ebsco
- Emerald Insight Guide