2021 Scholarships and Grants
Applications for 2021 will open in June.
Are you enthusiastic about a future career in the hospitality and tourism industry?
QRC awards two National Scholarships this year; one for the Hospitality Management Diploma and one for the Adventure Tourism Management Diploma. Our scholarships are based on merit and a true desire to be part of the industry.
Queenstown 2020 National Scholarship
The QRC National Scholarship will cover the cost of students’ full second year Diploma tuition fee ($13,312).
- Enthusiasm for the industry: the desire to pursue a career in hospitality or adventure tourism.
- Commitment and professionalism: a motivation to succeed academically, be a QRC Ambassador and leader for our student body.
- Personal excellence: a good academic record and demonstrated achievement in a range of extracurricular, sporting, community and leadership activities.
Scholarships are open to Citizens or Permanent Residents of New Zealand. Scholarship recipients must apply in 2020 to start their Diploma study at the Queenstown Campus in 2021.
QRC National Scholarship Applications for 2021 are opening soon.
Click here to view details about the scholarship application form, the submission requirements and review process.
Step 1: Complete the QRC Diploma Application Form
Step 2: Complete the QRC National Scholarship Application Form
Step 3: Complete your Scholarship Submission
These must all be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 16 October at 5pm 2020.
The Scholarships are for study at the Queenstown campus only. Make sure to read and understand the Terms and Conditions of the Scholarships as detailed in the QRC 2021 National Scholarship Application Form.
QRC Tai Tokerau Study Grants
If you are a Domestic student interested in studying at QRC Tai Tokerau Resort College, you may be eligible for a study grant.
Study Grants are means tested based on your family’s combined house hold income and to qualify you need to apply for and subsequently qualify for a StudyLink Student Allowance.
1. Apply to QRC. Send your application to QRC Admissions (email@example.com), and complete the admissions process. Then receive a Conditional Offer of Place.
2. Apply for StudyLink. StudyLink is the government organisation that allocates Student Loans to cover your tuition and living costs. Visit the StudyLink website and complete the application process.
3. If your household income is proven by StudyLink to be $90,000 or less you will qualify for the reduced fees.
4. Send your StudyLink documentation to the QRC Students Accounts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QRC Study Grants of up to $9,812 are available. If you are eligible, a Grant will reduce Tuition Fees from $13,312 per year to $3,500.
You can email email@example.com