Home of Adventure, Queenstown is small alpine town located in the South Island, New Zealand. From snowy mountains to hot summer days, Queenstown is like no other student destination! Join us to live the ultimate student life, from new friends to amazing views, studying in Queenstown is a bucket list activity.
The Tourism & Hospitality industry thrives in Queenstown and our campus is conveniently located in the towns center. From our campus we can see the hustle and bustle of the industry from Hotels to Adventure Tourism activities and everything in-between. Queenstown is safe and secure making it the perfect destination to move to.
- The halls of residence is only a 20 minute walk from the campus and town center
- The tourism & hospitality industry surrounds student life
- Shopping malls, public transport and abundant choices of eateries makes student life that much easier
- There are opportunities for students to pick up part time work in the town if needed
- Groceries are 8% cheaper in Queenstown than in Auckland
QRC Tai Tokerau
Studying in Northland has never been better. Our centrally located Paihia campus is just minutes from the ocean and from the halls of residence, it is the perfect place to study. Offering a range of Tourism, Hospitality and Business Certificates and Diplomas, this is your opportunity to get into a thriving industry with skills behind you.
Paihia is an emerging tourism and hospitality hot spot. There are more and more tourists visiting, more hotels and more tourism activities than before. From working on boats to working in high end hotels, Paihia has a selection of courses that will lead you into the industry.
- The halls of residence, campus and center of town are within 5 minute walk of each other
- Our halls of residence offers 3 meals 7 days a week
- There are plenty of activities students can part take in on the weekends
- There are opportunities for students to pick up part time work if needed