Want a job without four walls? Start your career at QRC!
QRC’s Certificate in Tourism Operations focuses on the operational and risk elements of running a successful and safe activity.
The Certificate prepares you for careers in the tourism, eco-tourism and adventure tourism sectors.
Why Choose QRC?
QRC is New Zealand’s premier Tourism & Hospitality Management College. We are the only provider for Adventure Tourism Management in the Southern Hemisphere.
QRC Graduates are the employees of first choice. On course completion, you will have the skills, knowledge and confidence to become the Tourism Operations leader of tomorrow.
Why Choose Us
- Location: Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world.
- Fully Paid Internships: Students earn up to $17,700 – $20,000
- Course Structure: integrates both the practical and the theory
- Reputation: QRC’s achievement rates are significantly above the tertiary education sector medians (NZQA Audit).
- Diploma Degree Pathways – QRC graduates can pathway to degree courses in NZ and overseas.
"I get to experience all aspects of the Bungy operation from start to finish. Risk and safety management is a huge part of what we do here, being at the forefront of our minds at all times. The Risk Management and Operations Management papers I completed in Terms 1 & 2 at QRC, provided me with the skills and understanding to deal with the realities of the industry. It also feels great being able to bring new ideas and energy to all aspects of the business."