|QRC community case on campus||Initial campus wide shut down for 24-48 hour minimum to allow for contract tracing / risk assessment.
Extended shutdown if assessed as high risk for widespread infection
|• All staff & students to prepare for likeliness of online delivery
• Up to 1 day grace period to prepare for remote learning.
• Return to timetabled classes remotely e.g. case evident on Tuesday, reset day Wednesday, online Thursday.
|You are identified as a close contact (QRC related or not)||You are required to self-isolate; with length of isolation to be determined by current Government Health guidelines & dependent upon the phase.||• Self-isolate: Stay home. Do not come to work or public places — even to exercise.
• Continuation of study from home where possible. Resources will be available on Moodle
|You test positive for COVID – asymptomatic and feeling well||You will need to isolate while you recover from COVID-19 and be symptom-free for 72 hours. (currently 14 days)||• A GP or health professional will take the lead in your care
• The remote working guidance for self-isolation (as above) are applicable.
|You test positive for COVID – are unwell with symptoms||You will need to isolate while you recover from COVID-19 and be symptom-free for 72 hours.||• A GP or health professional will take the lead in your care
• Your absence from class will be covered by your positive COVID test result for a period of up to 14 days
|Large numbers of students are required to self-isolate||They will remain away from college for the directed period||• If impacting whole classes / lodge, classes for that cohort to be delivered online|
 To reduce the impact of repetitive ‘shutdown’ periods, when instigated each will run for a minimum of 7 days
 Where a high number of teaching staff are absent due to self-isolation requirements the whole college will switch to remote working to enable continuity of operations.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.